The temperatures can get cold here in Fresno. When the winter months finally arrive, homeowners begin to ponder if their heating system is ready to handle the months of constant running. Keeping your furnace in good working order and running smoothly should be at the top of your list when preparing for the winter. If you want to prevent your home from being without heat during the winter, it is time to call the furnace repair experts in Fresno to inspect and repair your unit.
Why is furnace repair crucial?
When you run a furnace without regular maintenance, your run the risk of paying higher energy bills and having to replace your furnace before you are prepared to. By calling a professional to inspect and repair your furnace, you will help to keep your family safe and warm.
- Lower energy bills: By repairing your unit on a regular basis, your allow your furnace to breathe and run more efficiently. As a result, you will see your energy bills decrease and put more money back in your wallet!
- Safer home: Having an expert look at your furnace will help to catch any safety hazards that could go unnoticed on their own. Furnaces can cause fires if left unmaintained and dirty.
- Prolongs the life of your unit: To maintain the warranty on your furnace as well as prolong its life, regular maintenance and repairs are crucial to keep it in its best working order
When does your furnace need to be repaired?
Homeowners often struggle with knowing when it is time to replace or repair their furnace. If your unit is relatively new and encountering issues while on, it generally means that it is time to have your unit repaired and checked out.
- Increase in energy usage: If your energy bills are increasing every month, this could point to an issue with your furnace. Furnaces that require repairs begin to lake efficiency.
- Home isn’t staying warm: If you are experiencing spotty heat in your home, your furnace likely is encountering a mechanical issue where it can not maintain the temperature of your home. Be sure to note any frequent changes in temperature throughout your home.
- Have avoided furnace maintenance: If you have avoided regular maintenance on your furnace, it could be time to bring an expert in to take a look and ensure everything is in great working order for the winter.
How to select a contractor to repair your furnace?
If you have encountered a problem with your furnace and require immediate help to fix the problem, you will want to select a contractor that you can trust. There are a lot of things to take into consideration before you hire a company to come into your home. Before you get started, remember these three factors when selecting your contractor.
- Experienced and Certified: Look for a company who has a team of certified professionals with years of experience under their belts. You want someone who can do the job right and provides you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Well Reviewed: Do online research of the potential company. Search their online review sites and read any customer feedback. If you have any questions, ask the company before you hire them.
- Competitive Estimates: Don’t hire a contractor just because they have the lowest price. A cheaper quote does not point to quality service. Look for a company who offers competitive quotes not low quotes.
Here at ABC Cooling and Heating, we believe that happy employees make happy customers. That is why we invest in giving all of our employees continuous learning and training, so they can provide you with the best possible experience. We only employ NATE-certified technicians, so you can feel at ease with your decision to choose ABC Cooling and Heating.
If it is time to schedule your furnace, schedule your appointment with someone from our team. We are available for emergencies and do not charge overtime fees for holidays or weekends.