Energy Upgrades begin with a complete evaluation of the home. Our Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified advisors will evaluate the home as a whole- including the building envelope, insulation, ductwork, heating and cooling systems, lighting, windows, appliances, and specific safety issues- and identify improvements that can result in maximum energy efficiency and safety. Making these upgrades or renovations will help lower utility bills, ensure uniform temperatures throughout the home, result in fewer drafts, provide enhanced ventilation and provide a safe environment.
To break down the process, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment (as we include you, the homeowner, in the process)
- Return to our office to prepare a detailed report demonstrating the results and showing our recommendations
- Return to present our report to you, the homeowner
- Complete the desired work
- Return to test the home again to guarantee our success in making the improvements
Click Here to see an Interactive Home Energy Savings Calculator, and see what you’re missing out on. How can you know what the smartest improvements to make on your home are if you don’t know all the choices?